Friday, June 30, 2017

Giant Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie


Chocolate chip cookies are wonderfully delicious.  They are one of my favorite treats.  


It is a little dangerous having a tasty single serving cookie recipe.  I can now have a home made cookie in around 20 minutes.






I found this single serving chocolate chip cookie recipe on a web called Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking.  I didn't make any changes to the recipe.  She has a few other single serving cookie recipes that I want to try out.

The ingredients are 2 tablespoons butter, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 pinch salt, 1 tablespoon whisked egg, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, 5 tablespoons all purpose flour, 1/8 teaspoon baking soda, and 4 tablespoons chocolate chips.


I added the melted butter, brown sugar, and salt into a bowl.  I whisked the ingredients together.



I mixed in the egg and then the vanilla extract.


I mixed in the baking soda and all-purpose flour.



I mixed in the chocolate chips.  The butter was still a little warm, so the chocolate chips started to melted.


I formed the dough into one mound.  I placed it on a piece of parchment on a baking sheet.


I baked the cookie at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.


I let the cookie cool a little before digging in.


 This was a delicious cookie.


The texture was soft and tender.


The outside was a little golden and crisp.  


It was buttery and caramelized.  


The chocolate was gooey, creamy, and smooth.  


It was rich, dense, and chewy.  I will make this cookie again.  It is definitely a keeper!



No comments: